Saturday, July 16, 2011

Horror Happiness

Everyone knows my favorite season in Florida isn't really a season; it's an event that runs 26 nights from the end of September through Halloween. An event that I have attended every year since 2004. But this year, I'm going to experience it in a whole new way.

Last Tuesday, I auditioned for a "scareactor" position at Halloween Horror Nights. And I was fortunate enough to be cast!

In memory of the past seven years of attending as a guest, here's some pics (in terrible resolution, I might add) from HHN 14 through HHN 20.

HHN 14 (2004): 2X The Fear
Billie (right) and me (left) with a pumpkin friend in the corn maze that connected both parks that year
HHN 15 (2005): Tales of Terror
Scary decor
HHN 16 (2006): Sweet 16
Angela (left) & me (right) enjoy a drink 
HHN 16 (2006): Sweet 16
Cindy (left), body collector (middle), me (right)
HHN 16 (2006): Sweet 16
Cindy (left), Jack (middle), me (right)
HHN 17 (2007): Carnival of Carnage
The year of my first "RIP Tour"
HHN 17 (2007): Carnival of Carnage
Lito (left) and me (right) at Jack's Fun House of Fear - in 3D!
HHN 18 (2008): Reflections of Fear
Cindy (right) and me (left) with the Evil Queen in the Scary Tales scarezone,  my fave that year!
HHN 18 (2008): Reflections of Fear
Cindy (right) and me (left) in the American Gothic scarezone
HHN 19 (2009): Ripped from the Silver Screen
At my bachelorette party

HHN 19 (2009): Ripped from the Silver Screen
Maggie's (left) first time at HHN - for my bachelorette!
HHN 20 (2010): Twenty Years of Fear
Fear himself!
A staple for any HHN event

Looking forward to the excitement that HHN 21 is sure to bring!!
 

No comments: