Thursday, March 24, 2011

Soul Journaling, Day 2

I wasn't anticipating being able to work on Sarah Whitmire's next prompt until the weekend, but I couldn't resist another late night.


Tonight was all about "claiming your journal". Pretty sure there's no questions as to whose journal this is!

I didn't notice it at the time, but I love how the white gesso didn't quite hide the phrase "Today I feel creative" and I can still see the words "creative muse" peeking through some of the color. Misspelling my name with scrabble tiles (bottom) and the word "dictionary" (middle) still being visible was an interesting coincidence as well.

Totally digging this soul journaling  process.

************************************
Reading this via Facebook Notes? Check out the real deal on my blog.
http://shellysasse.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm really glad you are enjoying the Soul Journaling process!