Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Comment Moderation

It's very cool that people who are currently residing in Brazil, Israel, India, Ireland, the Bahamas, and the UK have read my blog this week. And a few of you have even posted here. That's one of the great wonders of the World Wide Web... and also one of the great wonders of Site Meter.

Unfortunately, my blog has also attracted a lot of comment spam recently, so I'm placing some comment moderation on my account. While I mainly write for my own reflection, I truly enjoy a thoughtful comment from time to time. However, I don't consider a list of words (such as "prada bag," "handbag," "shoes," "necklace" etc.) to be thoughtful comments. These comments have since been deleted, so please take your business elsewhere.

As for you devoted readers (and you know who you are), please feel free to continue commenting, but understand that your comment will no longer immediately appear after posting.

1 comment:

Jane B. said...

I've always had mine moderated, but for the reason that when you get the emails "so and so left you a comment!" it's kind of like the excitement of finding something in your terrestrial mail box that isn't a bill....